What happened in 2018? What I achieved what I learned and what plan I have for 2019.
- A first lonely trip outside of Europe – Beijing, and Pingyao in China (September),
- A small trip with parents to the Szklarska Poreba, Poland (October).
- Company Run 2018 (May),
- Jump from the stadium on a rope – Wrocław, Poland (May),
- V edition of Kill The Devil Hill – run, swim, run-climbing (September),
Tropiciel26″ – walking for orientation using a map and compass – Miękinia, Poland (October).
Snow and rode on a snowboard
- The Czech Republic “Janske Lazne – Černa Hora” (January),
- Zieleniec and Czarna Góra both town in Poland (Febuary),
- Czarna Góra in Poland (March).
- Szczeliniec Wielki, Poland (May),
- Climbing in Śnieżnik, Poland (May),
- Dolní Morava Stezka V Oblacich in Czech Republic (May),
- Climbing in “Rudawski National Park”, Poland (December).
- VIII Motorcycle Fair in the Wroclaw (Poland),
- Motorbike season opening in Wroclaw, Poland on the event – Motokropla. This event was connected with a blood collection – Wroclaw, Poland,
- Festival of Good Beer – Wroclaw, Poland (June),
- FAME MMA 2 – Poznan, Poland (October)
Something good for other
What I achieved
- by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. AllenThe whole year, I ride to work on the bicycle (12 months) to be more active and save some money on the travel,
- I started more read books from category: money & business, how to upgrade my life and books about travels. Few examples:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki,
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki,
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg,
- F**k it by John C. Parkin,
- Few books by Brian Tracy,
- The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth,
- A few biography books like Elon Musk,
- A few travel book by Polish authorship.
- I focused more on my all projects and work to upgrade my English skills.
I think in the 2018 year was happened a lot and I’m happy from this past year.
Plan for this year is continued to developing my knowledge about money and business what I started in the past year, more travel and spend time with friends, fulfillment the next point from my dream list and most important:
Be happy 🙂